Exam Proctoring Services
The El Camino College Community Education department offers proctoring services for students participating in distance learning programs, correspondence degree programs, professionals who need to be tested in order to receive certification in their field, and other college or university students who need to have an examination proctored. We offer both paper-based testing
and computer-based testing.
- Location: The Community Education Office at MBBM (Manhattan Beach Boulevard Module) 131 located off of Manhattan Beach Blvd.
PLEASE NOTE:We are NOT located in the Testing Center on campus. We are located at the Community Education office.
- By appointment only. Students must pre-register: Call 310-660-6460 or email us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org When making your request, be prepared to provide the following:
1. Contact info:
Name, phone #, mailing address, email address
2. Name of your school or organization
who will be submitting your exam to El Camino College.
3. In order of preference, three date/time options
(see schedule information below) that you are available to take the exam.Space is limited. Registration is based on a first-come, first-serve availability. To ensure your seat, register early. Registration closes when capacity is met.
- Schedule: Tuesday thru Thursday 10:00AM or 1:00PM start time(s). Subject to change/variances due to holidays and staffing. DO NOT ARRIVE LATE, exam proctoring begins promptly. Allow ample time for parking due to construction on campus.
- Fee: $50 flat fee (for up to 2 hours of proctoring); $25 for each additional hour thereafter. Once you have paid the fee and your appointment is scheduled, you will receive an email confirmation along with important details including directions, parking, campus map and proctoring center rules. It is your responsibility to review this information in advance. If you have any questions, contact us prior to your test date.
- Rescheduling: The proctoring fee is non-refundable. Appointment rescheduling must be processed 3 days prior to the original appointment date. Reschedule at MBBM 131 or call 310-660-6460. NO REFUNDS.
- Information to provide to your school/instructor or governing testing agency:
Betty Sedor/Veronica Mendoza
Program Director, Community Education/ Program Assistant, Community Education
El Camino College, Community Education 16007 Crenshaw Blvd., Torrance, CA 90506
Manhattan Beach Blvd. Module (MBBM) #131
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org